I was just cruising around one of the CT maps a few minutes ago and "collected" a spawned item. It was a Book of Carols. However, when I was checking my inventory, it does not appear to have been credited to me. So is CT over now or not? If it is, why can we still access the maps and "collect" spawned items?
Hello Bella-De-Borja, Book of Carols is a Torn item, boosters category. Please check your items at https://www.torn.com/item.php and let us know if all good. Thanks!
My items page is still showing only one Book of Carols. That item has been there for a long time. If you look at my items and my bazaar, you will see that I always retain at least one of each item for myself. I noticed the discrepancy when I collected my eDVD from my job today (after I "collected " the Book of Carols from CT,) and went to put the eDVD in my bazaar.
The map was the Lap 'o Loot by Liverbird. I have had a Book of Carols in my bazaar for months. I've sold about 6 of them since last year's CT. I adjusted the price downward today because it is the season when 1)their price drops and 2)you can find them and/or buy them cheap, so I've been expecting to get more. I will concede that it is not impossible that I missed something; but for the past year, it just hasn't been my style of play to put my last one of any of my items in my bazaar, no matter what the price. I did just receive another Book of Carols playing Word Fixer on the same map. It is in my inventory at this time.
I noticed that too. I did find one Advent Calendar in a different CT. I have two in inventory.
I also see that CT has finally closed.
The bottom line, as I see it, is that there is no way I can conclusively prove that I did not receive an item that I think I should have. If this means that nothing more is going to come of this, so be it. One item, even a relatively expensive one such as a book of carols, is not going to make or break me at this point. They are very nice. That is why I was jacked when I saw I had found one, and also why I felt disappointed enough to bother reporting it when I thought I had not received one that I should have, but it is still only one item in a stupid game.
Do as you think best, and let's all move along. Nothing to see here anymore.