Six pack of E-Drinks and a self defence book.
20/20 Sub Items
Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
is anything? all will be nerfed by ched in the end.
not many books I can read this early, mostly sitting on shit I shouldn't use for another five years or whatever lol
not many books I can read this early, mostly sitting on shit I shouldn't use for another five years or whatever lol
You found a Six Pack of Energy Drink and a book titled "Mind Over Matter" on your doorstep.
That book doesn't boost awareness...
"Increases all EXP gains by 25% for 31 days."
"Increases all EXP gains by 25% for 31 days."
wow... I know I was hammered when I read what the book was but I didn't think I was that hammered...
didn't even think to double-check what the book was in the am.
sad.
didn't even think to double-check what the book was in the am.
sad.
You found a Six Pack of Alcohol and a Tumble Dryer on your doorstep
Oh boy here I go tumble-drying again!
Oh boy here I go tumble-drying again!