Hopefully a low threat, easy fix...
I would like to see the “Race Statistics” tab list all the tracks in alphabetical order. Most of the time when I join a race, I have to hop over to the Race Stat tab to see which car holds the record at each track. This helps me when choosing a car for the race. Having the tracks listed in ABC order would help save a few seconds scrolling through locating the track I’m about to race on. Thank you!
I would like to see the “Race Statistics” tab list all the tracks in alphabetical order. Most of the time when I join a race, I have to hop over to the Race Stat tab to see which car holds the record at each track. This helps me when choosing a car for the race. Having the tracks listed in ABC order would help save a few seconds scrolling through locating the track I’m about to race on. Thank you!