I am also grateful to live in your country.
Grave it
Started by True_Revival [2232782] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Instead of punching a midget why not t-bag them into oblivion?
Already talked to leaders, they as well are scumbags. They're ordering all of HT to hit me
Can you post screen shots of the chat logs of the person who threatened you as well as the HT leadership response?
So we can see all sides. Please also post chat log images on the front post.
Visibility is important for accountability.
Im sorry this is happening, and I’ve been known to troll occasionally. This however is not funny at all.
So we can see all sides. Please also post chat log images on the front post.
Visibility is important for accountability.
Im sorry this is happening, and I’ve been known to troll occasionally. This however is not funny at all.
You should also reach out to Frank_Castle I believe. He helps people in your situation.
Damn I forgot his user name. Thats not the right one. Please post those screen shots asap before Tornians loose interest though.
Damn I forgot his user name. Thats not the right one. Please post those screen shots asap before Tornians loose interest though.
Will do
What's his torn I'd (number)
Don't have the chat logs as they have been deleted since his account is no more. However I have the transcripts that Bogie reviewed
Messages/Replies
Messages/Replies
Really?
12:54:41 - 25/12/19
47thWave says: I was just going to harrass you for a little while, then forget your stupid ass. But you went whining to the leader of my faction. So, unless you have a way of hiding your identity (like changing that stupid-assed name and leaving your faction) I will make sure you are in hospital until you rage quit this game. You do not know what a Pandora's box of suffering you have opened for Xmas
You want it to stop?
03:15:16 - 26/12/19
47thWave says:
Quit the game. Change your name. Leave your faction. Curl up and cry. I. Don't. Care. My new personal mission in this game now is not to gain levels or boost stats or make money. It's to make your life so miserable here that you won't want to play anymore. Remember, YOU asked for this when you started whining. I have such sweet suffering in store for you.
47
03:15:16 - 26/12/19
47thWave says:
Quit the game. Change your name. Leave your faction. Curl up and cry. I. Don't. Care. My new personal mission in this game now is not to gain levels or boost stats or make money. It's to make your life so miserable here that you won't want to play anymore. Remember, YOU asked for this when you started whining. I have such sweet suffering in store for you.
47
Mentions: 47thWave [2133421]
Oooo, that's gotta sting, right?
03:25:11 - 26/12/19
47thWave says:
So imagine 10 $1 anonymous bounties. Now imagine an entire faction devoted to putting 10 anonymous bounties on you. Every week. Now imagine 7-8 factions with people who join in with 10 anonymous $1 bounties. Gotta figure that 500 bounties a week are going to be fun for you, right?
This is only the beginning.
47
03:25:11 - 26/12/19
47thWave says:
So imagine 10 $1 anonymous bounties. Now imagine an entire faction devoted to putting 10 anonymous bounties on you. Every week. Now imagine 7-8 factions with people who join in with 10 anonymous $1 bounties. Gotta figure that 500 bounties a week are going to be fun for you, right?
This is only the beginning.
47
Mentions: 47thWave [2133421]
I think you just punched the ones that were inexperienced or without magic abilities. You were lucky so far.
Yeah this guy is the typical narcissistic higher level player. Its funner to make friends with someone, really get to know them all the while ganking them over and over, hospitalizing them, offering them morphine so they max out their booster and repeating.
Good times.
Good times.
May we see the chat-log or message from faction leader?
Wasn't really expecting all this feedback. It's not for attention, just thought I should make people publicly aware is all....
Mentions: 47thWave [2133421]
If there's one thing me and Invictum do agree on, it's white privilege.
Yes can we get this chat log? Please post a copy on the front pages also!
Tornians love drama. Two Tornians hate people who make IRL threats and actually are cyber bullies.
Tornians love drama. Two Tornians hate people who make IRL threats and actually are cyber bullies.
Just to add a little drama and to help in our witch hunt, here's the stats of the named people attacking OP (As of 1/3/20 EST). Do with this information what you will, it is free:
D3vl -
D3vl -
- Strength: 1,353,379,712
- Speed: 750,946,952
- Dexterity: N/A --- about 2,100,000,000 ... ew, that's a lot of dex
- Defense: 723,293,801
- Total: 3,445,720,907
- Strength: 404,805
- Speed: 380,567
- Dexterity: 381,080
- Defense: 381,683
- Total: 1,548,135
- Strength: 4,130,468
- Speed: 3,461,947
- Dexterity: 32,287
- Defense: --- about 72,000,000 ... lol Sir_Hustle is one of those.
- Total: 79,752,185
EDIT: I'm mostly inactive, so I don't care if they get upset about my spying. Suck my butt, strangers.
"I have such sweet suffering in store for you".....that guy sounds like a little bitch and a big f*ckin nerd, even ended with a lame-ass signature "47"---NEEEERRD, LOL.
I'm a nerd myself, but that's too damn nerdy, I only see that sh*t in movies with cliche characters.
"It's to make your life so miserable here that you won't want to play anymore"----DAAAMN, that's the worst line you could drop if you were 10 and you were at a children's playground.
Torn is fun and all, and I love it to bits, I'm even a Sub here in Torn, but to take Torn that seriously and to actually exert all that time and effort to harass someone, not torn-harass, but to real-life harass someone, sounds to me like they have no real life outside of their text-based browser game.
If his faction-mates support that childish behavior then they should think reaaaal hard about the person they're virtually hanging out with.
I'm a nerd myself, but that's too damn nerdy, I only see that sh*t in movies with cliche characters.
"It's to make your life so miserable here that you won't want to play anymore"----DAAAMN, that's the worst line you could drop if you were 10 and you were at a children's playground.
Torn is fun and all, and I love it to bits, I'm even a Sub here in Torn, but to take Torn that seriously and to actually exert all that time and effort to harass someone, not torn-harass, but to real-life harass someone, sounds to me like they have no real life outside of their text-based browser game.
If his faction-mates support that childish behavior then they should think reaaaal hard about the person they're virtually hanging out with.
This is what I have been thinking the first time I read the whole posts and every replies. THIS!