Hi! I'm a THOUSAND DOLLAR TRADER!
It means I buy everything lower than or exactly $1000
My Trades Are Completely Mug-Free. Just chat me up or set trade immediately.
My pricelist---> Here!
Got Anything Not On The Pricelist? Chat me up for their prices!
The items listed in my Pricelist are all fixed prices. It means it will not change. :)
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Thank you for your trade honesty, and understanding. I reccommend everyone trade up with @impervy ?
Tnx Dogeh
Trades are legit. Trade with this guy. please do it...now....NOW!!!
Tnx Apex
Flower fetishist. Don't ask don't tell
Lol
Graved as requested