Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot attack player in UK

Started by Ubi_of_Borg [2249780] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Ubi_of_Borg [2249780]
1973612 Harana is a inactive player. Found them randomly through their spouse in the personals.


They have a big net worth so I wanted to mug and see what I could get. I marked them as a friend so I could find them again. Went to UK and tried to attack but it said they couldn’t be attacked because they had not been online recently.


I then looked in the listing of players in UK and they don’t show there.


I want to make a bit of money! Help!!

thanks
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
Abroad people won't show up in the list and are not attackable after being offline for over 24h, unless it's for a mission.