Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker issue

Started by JUAN_CENA [2333211] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
JUAN_CENA [2333211]
Ayo there is this bug I keep getting, so I’m just chilling playing poker and I click call 100k right, and then all of a sudden the person in front of me calls 10M and it makes the decision to bet the 10M for me even tho I only called for 100k, this bug has cost me millions and I hope it gets fixes soon.( and no I didn’t click call any option)
Steve_ [292383]
Personally, I just don't use that button. But if it's an issue for some people then I guess it should be looked in to.
Stewie [1494547]
I'll close this issue now.

It appears the report I have linked has just been marked as fixed by the developer. The fix will be applied in a few days (January 14 I reckon). Thanks.