Any tip or help for the 25 wins merit at High-low? Or I just keep trying till the goal? :)
High-Low help?
Started by primitive [2064853] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
I dont think there are really any good tips on this, just keep trying until you get them
thanks, i am trying it. :)
You can slightly influence your odds if you keep track of the deck, ie if you've seen a lot of high cards and you get an 8, odds are the next will be lower. The deck does shuffle periodically though.
Someone made a script that does this, though I never used it... might be in the script forum.
Someone made a script that does this, though I never used it... might be in the script forum.
Thanks man
also and someone correct me if i am wrong but doesn't it still count if you cash out after every single win?
idk but there is no point, it's the same. i bet 10$.
I'm using this till reaching the goal.
Smash your phone. Its the only way to beat hi low without it taking your soul
hahhaha
I got it faster than the 1000 spins of the roulette wheel surprisingly. It gifted it me on the 25th hand when the dealer had an ace.
Enabled this. Spam clicked. Got it on my second day.
Have you got it
Not yet.