Okay so for the past month I found nothing in the city. I work for a candle shop and also have max awareness merits. Is there a bug here or am I just being unlucky?
Possible bug?
Started by iAlcide [2123551] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
If you have found nothing in a month, then you are just extremely unlucky I'm afraid.
You can see from the City Hall, that there hasn't been any change in items found in the City.
https://www.torn.com/citystats.php
Thanks.
You can see from the City Hall, that there hasn't been any change in items found in the City.
https://www.torn.com/citystats.php
Thanks.