Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Database bug - Mysql error 0

Started by Johanmans10 [2158905] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Johanmans10 [2158905]
I was just opening my crimes tab as I always do (using the areas section of the page, if that matters), but instead of it showing me the usual crimes page it showed me this warning about a database error, and it told me to contact staff or make a bug report.
Screenshot of the error

I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10.

If I try it again the page works fine, but still thought it was worth reporting.


That's all I can think of that might matter, if you need/could use anything else I'd be happy to help.
RingoMcKraken [1608375]
Same here, it triggered when I went to the race track and clicked buy & fit on the super gas upgrade, now every area I go to appears to be running slow and (Database error - please contact staff or file a bug report
Mysql error 0) is showing up

Running Brave(Chrome) latest version on Ubuntu 19.10
M3ll0w [1471417]
Database error - please contact staff or file a bug report Mysql error 0

Cant press shoot in russian roulette which made me time out and get error screen

https://gyazo.com/0b1791db5f3d5ad651625e24cce97199