This is the first part of what happened: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16137706&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19931088
I deposited that 250m back in the company bank.
The glitch was fixed and I received this event: $250,000,000 has been deducted from your account. Glitched trade resulted in you receiving Stock Benefit & money back.
I was put negative 250m. However, the company bank is also 250m short, even though the company bank log says it was deposited, the money is still 250m less than it should be.
I deposited that 250m back in the company bank.
The glitch was fixed and I received this event: $250,000,000 has been deducted from your account. Glitched trade resulted in you receiving Stock Benefit & money back.
I was put negative 250m. However, the company bank is also 250m short, even though the company bank log says it was deposited, the money is still 250m less than it should be.
Mentions: Trade Glitched, $250m missing.