Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favourite Feature?

Started by Hamr [2027992] on in General Discussion.

33 replies · 452 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hamr [2027992]
So, uh, I've been a bearer of negativity for a bit, and the forums in general have a touch of the whinges about them.

So how about a positive note: what's your favourite feature that may go underappreciated by others?

For me it's how new events in the event log are highlighted just a little bit. Not so much that it's annoying or an eyesore, but enough to tell me which defends have just come in that I haven't spotted and paid for the last time I opened the log. Please never remove this.


[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Lohgela [2407012]
I like how you're just innocently playing the casino or browsing the market for cheap items, then your page background suddenly whites out...
ChaosReigns [2169241]
You need to write a long af mail grovelling to Hank to even have a shot at this. Luvlillypink is holding classes for the cost of a DP if you are interested. Hit her up. xD
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
My favourite feature is the notebook. For some reason it's just too handy for me to store some quick notes or sales there whenever I am on the move. No idea why this is a donator/subscriber feature, but I am nonetheless pleased with it.

Sincerely,

Securop