Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Co-Lead of Vulpes Stupidly Mugged for 4b+

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

149 replies · 5.08k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 150 / 150 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZOMB13 [1795241]
Not like pen needs the cash is it, 800b nw so he should survive. We started a GoFundMe for him just in case times are tough
ElChapo [2157516]
^

Pen isn't to blame here.

Navin got caught out, that's all. There are ways to protect against all this sort of stuff, if you fail to do it, it's your own fault. The game has been watered down enough ... one day mugging won't be allowed.

It's only a shit show because Pen is in the committee, which even then, he didn't use his position to set up the deal or gain navin's trust, tomorrow Bogie could do the same thing, and then people would send crying emails to him / Ched.
Tolshortte [648554]
I wouldn't have kicked Xanet either. Xanet is extremely trustworthy. And especially at the request of a group that you have history with.

Oh, and obviously they haven't figured out that if I gave you anymore attention I'd need a lawyer.
Dragno [2092316]
NS wont kick Pen.. He is a high core strong, and respected high statted, with high nnb.. the kicking scammers, goes to members who can be replaced easily, like level 20,40,50.... if they Kick Pen.. it's not hard to recruit a player like him, and morever they might loose him to the enemy faction...THIS IS WHY WE NEED JUSTICE FOR LOW LEVELS, AND LOW STATTED PLAYERS....
Sevro [2322260]
Wake up this morning and this drama still going on....and this post is just going to bump it some more :)
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
Pfft.

That wasn't a scam he got hired to mug someone.

I like scams. Think they are funny. Low and dirty, yes. But funny. Because it really shows how stupid people can be when there are TONS of ways to protect yourself.

Edit*

I been buy mugged before too.
Kata [1990396]
<3 you always - I do wish you were more active though.

Also I have a proposition for you if you ever decide to be active again. ;)
CRLF [2095076]
Please note that your fart needs to be longer if you expect to gain karma for it.

Do you think you could fart for at least 30 characters in the future? Please see the wiki help page on Karma for farting guidelines, thanks.