I'm using kiwi browser to use doctorn on mobile. I know how this drag thing work. But for a week, I just can't drag pictures anymore. Neither crimes or items. Is anyone have the same problem? Or is it me only experiencing this problem?
Doctorn quick items
Started by Justrec [2403764] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I had the same problem. Switched to Yandex and everything works. Also switched because AWH didn't work on Kiwi
I downloaded Yandex but it seems it's not working there too. Am I doing this dragging thing wrong? Isn't just hold the picture and drag it to quick section?
uninstall, clear cache settings and reinstall. That does the trick
Tried it twice already. Doesn't work :/