guys,which class b car is the best?
racing
Started by jotaro [2347263] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 10 likes ·
You sent a Sierra Cosworth to bamsi with the message: Have fun racing! Always good to see new blood in the racing arena. :)
Mentioned in this thread
jotaro [2347263] ×1
most say the cosworth. I use that too and am winning races
i can't buy it with my money these days
Bummer.
yeah hands down the cosworth is the best for escaping b class. It can win dirt races against class a cars as well as class B. On mudpit you are basically guaranteed to win if you are the only cossy racing. But yeah they are spendy. wish i had bought them all way back when they were 8m
If you're on a budget the Mustang long ratio is great too. Get the most bang for your buck upgrades and you'll rip through class B in no time
If you are looking to continue racing and have the budget, then try cosworth as it can be used in class A. Ic you don't have the budget, go for Ford Mustang, however this can not be used in class A. I went Ford Mustand, but would recommend cosworth.
Steal one 12 nerve crime :)
You sent a Sierra Cosworth to bamsi with the message: Have fun racing! Always good to see new blood in the racing arena. :)
Mentions: jotaro [2347263]
Nice gesture
[image: snipboard.io]
for class B, i put a decent chunk of points into it, but not maxed out by any means, and i got 1st place in over half of my races. only took 97 races to get to class A
for class B, i put a decent chunk of points into it, but not maxed out by any means, and i got 1st place in over half of my races. only took 97 races to get to class A
This is a more practical choice.
I'm just following one of the guides in the forum and made it up to class B in about 18 days.
The cosworth that cloud sent u is best for class B and when fully upgraded can hold in Class A as well. i still win many class A races with my cosworth today ;)
ironically i think you will win more races with your cosworth in class A because people are too lazy to switch their cars when racing mudpit
That's providing you randomly select Mudpit every time you join an official race.
OT: I chose a Mustang for Class B, best all rounder sort of speak.I now have 8 fully customised cars specific to different tracks, the struggle is real!
OT: I chose a Mustang for Class B, best all rounder sort of speak.I now have 8 fully customised cars specific to different tracks, the struggle is real!
Still building my rallycross NSX and use my cos any time there's dirt on the track. I win a good amount of them, if not podium. Cosworth was the best investment I've made in racing.
Yeah for sure, I'm not saying don't own a Cossy, I own one, I'm just saying I believe the Mustang to be the better option at class B as your chance of getting track race than a mud race is way higher!
ah sorry, misunderstood your contention. i still like the cosworth for class b because you start class A with a car that already has 110-120 useful points assigned to it (flying rn so can't see exactly), rather than abandoning a car that you've sunk 100+ points into.