Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5 Karma Per Post

Started by Chit [1380260] on in Achievements.

14 replies · 340 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
67
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Chit [1380260]
After months of meme'ing at any given chance, and editing to the best of my dank ability...I have hit the 5 karma per post average. As a young boy being raised on the streets, I never thought I'd make it long enough to see this day but here we are. Here's hoping the road to 6 average is a little shorter, but equally as enjoying.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Kata [1990396]
to me, not him ^


Edit: Congrats <3 Probably should have put that in there originally but I got too excited by the prospect of your nudes.
-gUNz- [984073]
holy ballz... 3 days later... 6:1



(edit: yes, I can do math... yeah yeah, 300 more... still funny!)