i dont know how to tell if a road is dirt or not if anyone can help id be happy
help
Started by Randomhobo36 [2203901] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Mudpit (all dirt)
Parkland, hammerhead, two islands, stone park (partial dirt)
Dirt cars work best on all the above 5 tracks.
Dirt is a different color than tarmac, which colors exactly depend on your racing class.
Parkland, hammerhead, two islands, stone park (partial dirt)
Dirt cars work best on all the above 5 tracks.
Dirt is a different color than tarmac, which colors exactly depend on your racing class.
guys look! I found a cute noob
lol... bro if you need any advice you can message me. no homo ¬¬
lol... bro if you need any advice you can message me. no homo ¬¬
He just stated above lol you need reading glasses bud?
I ment if he needs any advice on something else. You know... since he's so noob that he couldn't tell dirt from tarmac.
I sometimes get people from here message me for racing advice, so I thought why not help this guy out?
We have a nice community vibe in the racing forums!
I sometimes get people from here message me for racing advice, so I thought why not help this guy out?
We have a nice community vibe in the racing forums!