Hello,
To everyone who clicked on my link. I've decided to start a giveaway!!!!
Prizes will be showed after this message...
To enter into the contest, just sumbit a number below.
Closest 4 will win prizes. Winners are selected by a random number generator.
I will be submitting the prizes after the timer to enter in runs out.
%%%%/RULES%%%%%
NO SPAMMING
NO BULLYING ON HERE
NO REPEATING NUMBERS, if you repeat numbers I'll tell you to rechoose.
====Prizes and Time Expiration====
1st Prize: 1x FHC
2nd Prize: 10mil
3rd Prize: 200x Red Foxes
4th Prize: 100x FAK
=======================
Entering into this competition ends at 4:30am EST
Please pick a number from 1 to 35. Anyone who doesn't will be automatically disqualified.
Thank you, for reading this long ass message.
To everyone who clicked on my link. I've decided to start a giveaway!!!!
Prizes will be showed after this message...
To enter into the contest, just sumbit a number below.
Closest 4 will win prizes. Winners are selected by a random number generator.
I will be submitting the prizes after the timer to enter in runs out.
%%%%/RULES%%%%%
NO SPAMMING
NO BULLYING ON HERE
NO REPEATING NUMBERS, if you repeat numbers I'll tell you to rechoose.
====Prizes and Time Expiration====
1st Prize: 1x FHC
2nd Prize: 10mil
3rd Prize: 200x Red Foxes
4th Prize: 100x FAK
=======================
Entering into this competition ends at 4:30am EST
Please pick a number from 1 to 35. Anyone who doesn't will be automatically disqualified.
Thank you, for reading this long ass message.