Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Site Unscrollable

Started by Mimi [2421426] on in Bugs & Issues.

34 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mimi [2421426]
For now everybody can just use the desktop mode till this is fixed. I'm using it that way though seriously, its unbearable for long duration. Seems like android users were having it worse than ios version, as a user reported here that some page is scrollable in ios.
svyat770 [2114355] Tester
Btw it should be... I can't figure out what is going wrong. At least several said the issue has been fixed on their side...

Perhaps you need to clear your cache manually. Sorry again for the inconvenience. We're trying to make your gaming process better.

Thanks.
Mimi [2421426]
The issue is fixed after I reopen the app several times and switching between pages (home, items, city, forums). Magically recovered. Thanks brother.