Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DP Contest

Started by Castlenova [2320136] on in Fun & Games.

9 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

KarmaCop [365532] ×1 TerracotaPie [2459163] ×1

Castlenova [2320136]
750k per entry min of 30 entries before I do the drawing otherwise all money will be returned. Friday will be the drawing and I'll name the winner for the donator pack


All Events
  • You were sent $1,000,000 from TerracotaPie with the message: Dp contest entry 08:39:40 14/01/20
  • You were sent $1,000,000 from KarmaCop with the message: DP comp

    Update: closed due to not enough interest money will be retur ed to participants.

Mentions: KarmaCop [365532] · TerracotaPie [2459163]

TerracotaPie [2459163]
Give me the prize

You sent $1,000,000 to Castlenova


I had personay told you that I didnt save the message in green so I typed it manually