https://www.torn.com/calendar.php is still showing for last years dates can we get this updated
Calendar
Started by Brunz [2226219] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying? It is showing the dates correctly at the moment?
I.e. 30th was Monday, 31st was Tuesday...
I.e. 30th was Monday, 31st was Tuesday...
Closing this one as I have added to your new report on it...