Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug

Started by Amazon [2284901] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Amazon [2284901]
I was playing on the 1m table. Before action I clicked the check button. As it came around, the player before me raised to 55m. My check was changed to call. I DID NOT have the check/call any button pressed. Bug cost me 55m. Please fix and refund. I have a screen shot to prove the loss.
GKD [2111185]
This issue has not been fixed, if you STILL chose "check "prior to your turn and then someone raises the pot, it still auto calls or calls any, so the "Check" button is acting as the "Call Any" button, if you select it prior to your turn

Surely this is easy to change the "Check" action to deselect and change to "Call (new amount), if there are any actions by other players since you selected "Check"

Its either that or change all buttons to unusable, so that you cannot make any action until its your turn