Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible Bug

Started by FancyPants [1957207] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
FancyPants [1957207]
I have a current mission to beat a player in his right and left arm. That in its self is not a gig deal. I have fought him three times and all my damage is mitigated even in his arms. Now I understand that his stats maybe part of the issue but would this not be taken in account for a set mission. I was advised to use epinephrine which is well and good but at 900k each and the possibility of having to take this target on more than once do you not think that is a bit unrealistic? Would love some feedback even if it is declared not to need fixing. Thanks in advance!
Stewie [1494547]
If you're able to hit your target, but not make any damage, it means their defense is much higher than your strength.Your only option is using Epinephrine or perhaps even Vicodin along with it I'm afraid.