I play on safari, on iphone 6s. Since yesterday I noticed that the forums stop scrolling immediately after I release my finger(normally they continue scrolling for a bit after you release, making your scrolling easier). Also the circular button with the arrow up, that takes you to the top of the page is missing.
Forum scrolling
Started by Seamen [2307728] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Is this issue still occurring, just to make sure.
Nope, fixed now.
Thanks, closing report. Let us know if there is any further issues!