I reached 50k crimes yet I haven't received #24
Rank trigger
Started by -Kriller- [687993] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
You're missing the Rank triggers for both $5BN and $50BN Networth, and Level 100.
Ah right just I was rank 23 for years? Before I hit 50k crimes
I don't know when, but probably more than 2 years already, they changed the rank system a bit. So you got your ranks on the old system and are now only catching up with the new ones.
EDIT: the wiki says 2015, so over 4 years
EDIT: the wiki says 2015, so over 4 years
Then it's most likely that you earned #23 under the old triggers, but you still need to catch up with the new ones.
I expect all is correct and you'll just need to catch up with the current triggers at this point. :)