Are you tired of the effort to sell those flowers? Do you hate getting mugged after a sale, seeing your hard earned cash disappear?
Ok might be looking to work with one or two flower/plushie runners.
The deal is simple: I buy your stuff for a price slightly under market price. At times, In may direct you to particular items which I have fewer of.
I welcome flyers of all level. If you don't have the shorter travel times, I will try to assign you to destinations where you lose no energy.
You will either be paid in full at the moment of sale, or I will pay at a pre-agreed moment, so that you aren't running around with loads of cash which can get mugged. Its up to you.
PS: I primarily buy for my own needs, but in case of oversupply, I might at times sell some. Better than firing you, right?
Edit: mail to discuss details.
Ok might be looking to work with one or two flower/plushie runners.
The deal is simple: I buy your stuff for a price slightly under market price. At times, In may direct you to particular items which I have fewer of.
I welcome flyers of all level. If you don't have the shorter travel times, I will try to assign you to destinations where you lose no energy.
You will either be paid in full at the moment of sale, or I will pay at a pre-agreed moment, so that you aren't running around with loads of cash which can get mugged. Its up to you.
PS: I primarily buy for my own needs, but in case of oversupply, I might at times sell some. Better than firing you, right?
Edit: mail to discuss details.