Hi everyone,
I’m quite new here & been looking for ways to get money. Other than buying Dps.
Therefore, I started out my first work of creating a Discord Server for a new & small faction.
what you will be given is a guaranteed well maintained server for your faction / company / country.
You will have,
1) music bot
2) giveaway bot
3) blackjack bot
4) chaining bot
5) npc bot
i uses free bot and courtesy of Yata. Ive been to various Discord server and saw how messy they are. Including assignment of roles and permission that were set wrongly. So i fix them all.
My first portfolio is below . They allowed me to add them to my portfolio. Let me know if you need my service.
https://discord.gg/puyVt2 - Synthetic Kingdom (Faction)
https://discord.gg/cQPqbG - Delicate Secrets (Company)
hit me up. I dont charge a specific amount as of now. If you like my work , then u will help me with the amount accordingly.
I’m quite new here & been looking for ways to get money. Other than buying Dps.
Therefore, I started out my first work of creating a Discord Server for a new & small faction.
what you will be given is a guaranteed well maintained server for your faction / company / country.
You will have,
1) music bot
2) giveaway bot
3) blackjack bot
4) chaining bot
5) npc bot
i uses free bot and courtesy of Yata. Ive been to various Discord server and saw how messy they are. Including assignment of roles and permission that were set wrongly. So i fix them all.
My first portfolio is below . They allowed me to add them to my portfolio. Let me know if you need my service.
https://discord.gg/puyVt2 - Synthetic Kingdom (Faction)
https://discord.gg/cQPqbG - Delicate Secrets (Company)
hit me up. I dont charge a specific amount as of now. If you like my work , then u will help me with the amount accordingly.