Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ce from busts

Started by ghostfacers [2233008] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 261 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

ghostfacers [2233008]
Does anyone know how efficient busting is in terms of ce? And if anyone's worked out how much ce you gain In terms of how many crimes are the equivalent. Didn't know how to word the last bit, hope I don't sound like a tit
Kobie [2156358]
I can't find the thread now... But I read Ched post that you only gain a very small amount of CE from busts, so doing crimes is more efficient to build your neve bar. That said, I have no idea exactly how much CE each bust gives.
Rosie [1185614]
From the busting thread -

The reward has also changed from gaining a percent of your current crime experience to a static amount. How much you receive is based on how difficult the bust was for you. For example, busting a level 1 from jail who's only in there for 5 minutes will provide a very small amount, while busting a level 25 who's in jail for 6 hours, just after you've busted two other people, will give a much larger amount.

....I always advise players to 'chain bust' to make the CE gains worthwhile...
4Am [2318684]
Thank you ! Saved me time i was actually gonna make a thread about this. If you don’t mind answering this. I’ve slowly been doing busts but i haven’t made more than 1 a day even if it’s a really low level. Does this come with more CE? Or the educations
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The more busts you have done, the difficulty reduces slightly. However the most important factors are getting the Law Bachelors, which doubles your busting potential, the faction special which gives busting skill boost, which again doubles the potential and the Law firm job perk which again doubles your potential.

Towards the end of my busting career, with Law bachelor already done, I could do 5-6 busts per day without any perks. With one of the law firm or factions specials, I could do 9-12 per day and with both the perks active simultaneously, I could do 16-22 busts per day. The busts were all under level 10 and less than 2 hours of jail time. The busting book triples the skill imo, coz people hit about 1.8k - 2k busts per month with all the perks averaging at 60 a day. But that remains to be tested. :)