Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad split.

Started by LonelyRayon [2417518] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

LonelyRayon [2417518]

I dont remember name.That one raise 150m(allin).
I and Rorschach follow..
I have 54m.
Rorschach won more.
I only got 81m..and he and me are the same k pair and kicker
I missed to copy..but before lower copy.it happen in wizard during 12-30 and 13 tct.


First three cards are now shown.


WitchDr called $1,000,000


darth called $1,000,000


Rorschach raised $1500000 to $2,000,000


LonelyRayon folded


WitchDr called $1,000,000


darth posted big blind $1,000,000


Rorschach posted small blind $500,000


The preflop Two cards dealt to each player


WitchDr won $2,500,000 Pair of Queens [Qh, Qc, Ac, Ks, 9d]



WitchDr checked


Rorschach checked


The river: The fifth card is shown.


WitchDr checked


Rorschach checked


The turn: The fourth card is shown.


WitchDr checked


Rorschach checked


The flop: First three cards are now shown.


Rorschach checked


LonelyRayon folded


WitchDr checked


darth folded


Rorschach posted big blind $1,000,000


LonelyRayon posted small blind $500,000


WitchDr posted $1,000,000


The preflop Two cards dealt to each player



ashev [1996908] Admin Staff
Hello , I've checked, he won more because he bet more money then you
SOUL_R3AP3R: $155,622,880 High card Ace
Rorschach: $155,622,880 Pair of Kings
LonelyRayon: $54,000,000 Pair of Kings

His winning was fair