My screen had shown a 5 and 8 of clubs and 3 clubs came out. Wether it was my app not processing a new hand or an actual hand reading error but either way I’m not going to be petty about it just thought I would bring it up
Hello According to logs since 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. just 2 games with you 1: 2020-01-19 02:54:19 your cards: clubs-5 clubs-8 community cards: diamonds-6, spades-10, hearts-6, spades-2, hearts-5 You folded
2: 2020-01-19 02:58:29 Your cards: hearts-5 hearts-K community cards: clubs-10, clubs-9, hearts-9, spades-3, clubs-K You lost Two Pairs: Kings and Nines vs Three of a kind Nines
I'll ask ruslanv to check it in the front-end again, but unfortunately i couldn't return money to you without evidence of the bug in server log
That last hand it had shown me the previous hand 5 of clubs and 8 of clubs that’s the reason why I went all in on the last hand because 3 more clubs had come out. Must of been my phone not refreshing my hand but obviously having a different one. No worries
Hello, for some reason you didn't get the server response with new cards. Cards you saw that game was the cards from your previous hand. We've made a fix that hopefully will prevent such cases. Closing the issue for now. Feel free to reopen the report if this issue will happen again in the future. Thanks