I am running 10 lap races for E class to get experience. I'm brand new so trees a good chance you will beat me. Join up before time runs out.
Class E Race
Started by Fingerskill [1792856] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I am running 10 lap races for E class to get experience. I'm brand new so trees a good chance you will beat me. Join up before time runs out.
ok