Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old graphics thread

Started by Nicotine [2440291] on in Graphics.

75 replies · 1.93k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
76
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Nicotine [2440291]

SOME OF MY WORK IN TORN SO FAR:

[image: i.ibb.co]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]




[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]



[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]

Lugothos [2205505]
Absolutely amazing job - great ideas and quick response. Better than I could have hoped for! Would recommend to anyone looking for any graphics work.
Nicotine [2440291]
This picture was deposited then cancelled so it's up for sale now - I'm willing to personalize and finish it to your liking.


!!SOLD!!
Abir [2439280]
Trusted Graphic designer, can make nice new or customized pic/gif/animations at reasonable price. One of my profile pic is customized and edited by him as our profile pic size. Thanks. :-)
Wesl96 [2458462]
Excellent work happy with what you made for me good price to. Great service. Highly recommend if your wanting custom work
HanYOLO [388263]
This guy, ladies and gents is well worth doing business with. I came to him with the broadest of ideas, and he delivered. Then I talked to him about some tweaks, and he went off and delivered again. I am extremely happy with how the finished work came out.

He has a great style done in vector art, which is a little breath of fresh air from all the photoshop work around here. Great attitude, very friendly. A++++ will be back for more.
HanYOLO [388263]
Ok, so I just left a review here not long ago, but I have to come back and again try to convince all of you out there to get graphics from Wayne. I asked him for a faction tag and to reskin another piece of art he had done, and the results were fabulous. He is extremely versatile, willing to work with you to get a perfect finished piece and his rates are extremely reasonable given the time it takes to do the vector work. I am three pieces of art in, and will be back again.