There is a bug on russian roulette. While playing the game, if the host gets hospitalised during the first few seconds of the game. The one who just joined who takes the shot automatically loses. Please take a look at that and block that from happening as it makes the game unfair.
Russian Roulette
Started by Gulf [994666] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Being in hospital has no effect on a game's outcome — I'm unsure why you think it does?
You should try it out, you can check my logs
I'm sure Pavel can perhaps check this at first, but might be something Nikita could look at.
However, I don't believe there is any issues here at all. We'll see.
However, I don't believe there is any issues here at all. We'll see.
Beignhospitlazied can't prevent you from playing RR if game is already started? Not sure, what do you mean on "automatically loses"?
Please respond to aurel1 above.
No response provided, closing report.