wtf we are at war that thing should be set to hospitalize not mug or leave. try harder with the fake tool screenshot lol.
Posts archived: 206 / 206 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Might wanna edit the swears in that image and repost it.
All im seeing is you two need a room. Sort your domestic shit in private.
I'd kick both of you - loyalty to each other and faction is non existent
I'd kick both of you - loyalty to each other and faction is non existent
Wolfpack is salty because they are fighting a losing battle.
Me and pt aint the best of friends but even stupid old kras knows they Aint cheating anything or stuff. Btw u can simplify it just ser ur doctorn on a few peops ur chasin and bang bobs ur uncle.
Shame mc cant use it anymore...haha i love this game
#FREE.EVIL.DUCK
Shame mc cant use it anymore...haha i love this game
#FREE.EVIL.DUCK
Pretty sure that was from the bot that was recently cracked down on, likely isn't being used currently
You're not stupid, grandpa. You're just old. But you're good :D ♥
You seem to be a backstabbing **** just saying
I guess that’s one way to get blacklisted from a majority of the factions here in Torn ? name changes can occur 2222013 will live forever.
I was referring to him
You need to try harder... you know what sit on target means?
I honestly don't have anything I want to publicly state, as what I need to state will go to the PT leaders only.
However, might I just add, that Andy is looking for any excuse to throw my name through the dirt because he's my ex. And before anyone decides to pipe up, they might want to ponder that.
Take care everyone
However, might I just add, that Andy is looking for any excuse to throw my name through the dirt because he's my ex. And before anyone decides to pipe up, they might want to ponder that.
Take care everyone
They should all definitely be banned for that horrendous geocities-looking interface. And THEN ban them again for breaking the rules ta
None of our collective beeswax, but something tells me it wasn't exactly mutual, was it.
illegal Script PT Using Chaining S
seems the butthurt is real.......gotta balance those likes ...u know what comes after that
Mentions: illegal Script PT Using Chaining Scripts
Totally embarrassed to have the WP logo next to my name right now...
I would have preferred a player report, but am investigating things like this currently, taking a large amount of my time.
That screenshot appears to be from a defunct script that we recently jailed about half a dozen people for using when we wrapped up GF and co (this was one of 3 separate automatic scripts we jailed users for - different to GF's but still automating). Any usage of this kind of thing is logged though, if people are attempting to use it again then it'll be bad luck for those involved. For the time being after we jailed those involved and enabled CSP across the site it had, mostly, stopped, I am currently investigating possible resurgences.
This script, which shall remain unnamed, is essentially a Trojan virus - it downloads the program to your device and executes commands it receives from their PHP server - why anyone would even want something like this on their computer at all is beyond me.
If people wish to come clean privately then I may go easy based on assistance rendered to catch further circles, but if we go through logs and catch you using it then it's just outright deletion for anyone involved. Thanks.
That screenshot appears to be from a defunct script that we recently jailed about half a dozen people for using when we wrapped up GF and co (this was one of 3 separate automatic scripts we jailed users for - different to GF's but still automating). Any usage of this kind of thing is logged though, if people are attempting to use it again then it'll be bad luck for those involved. For the time being after we jailed those involved and enabled CSP across the site it had, mostly, stopped, I am currently investigating possible resurgences.
This script, which shall remain unnamed, is essentially a Trojan virus - it downloads the program to your device and executes commands it receives from their PHP server - why anyone would even want something like this on their computer at all is beyond me.
If people wish to come clean privately then I may go easy based on assistance rendered to catch further circles, but if we go through logs and catch you using it then it's just outright deletion for anyone involved. Thanks.
Snitches get stitches lads
And snoops get poops