It's jebend, ya bellend.
Posts archived: 206 / 206 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
As the leader.of Bengali Tigers once said: PT chocolate hearts.
Kalia forget about madwolf, he can't do you like I can
;*
Oh and madwolf, kalia doesn't share your penis pics so why do you share the small and I mean TINY remarks she says
Well this thread has gone from PT supposedly cheating to someone apparently having a smol peepee... Very interesting how you get from A to B.
Well small peepee can cause some people to cheat i guess
Or maybe she does. I dont think everyone walks around with microscopes... maybe we just dont see it
Is this one of them private matters that doesn't need to be on the forums?
technically it's still on topic: more about "why is OP sharing tangent topic from X person", with a small ribbing (that ur fixated on) thrown in
This whole thing is a private matter, because MadWoof and I split up, and he's trying to start stuff -shrug-
can i see your 1 pixel high resolution image? thanks in advance <3
I mean, I'm not really fixated on his smol peepee, I was just going by how Kennedy was posting about it right before me but lmao ok then.
Are you seriously ignorant or just pretending to be stupid?
A default outcome is not an example of an automated player action, indeed the fact that it is triggered by player inaction makes it essentially a polar opposite.
Don't let logic get in the way of your argument though and keep on rating down if you're the easily offended type - it still doesn't change or validate anything here but whatever floats your boat I guess...
A default outcome is not an example of an automated player action, indeed the fact that it is triggered by player inaction makes it essentially a polar opposite.
Don't let logic get in the way of your argument though and keep on rating down if you're the easily offended type - it still doesn't change or validate anything here but whatever floats your boat I guess...
I see that, I'm not sure bringing up penis pics is really the way forward tho.
Can you prove that it is not?
Surely it's 'A to p'?
Share dem penis pics Gurlllllllllll
One could argue that automatic default actions are still player (character) actions.
previously, this can only be achieved by sending in your user request at the last millisecond and hoping to god that lag doesn't kill your request. now, it's done server side. hooray.
This is the basis for my whole argument on this thread: it would be nice to have the server take in scheduling, to eliminate lag or data drops. As some users chimed in, too much server side automation isn't fun either. There's got to be a balance.
I am not offended, but I am annoyed that you are providing no quotes (if bogie gave a public statement against player character automation) and putting words inside Torn mouth. Assumptions are assumptions, not fact. It's a good guess that the rules imply no player (character) automation, but to me, the rules explicitly state no user automation: two distinct and different issues.
note: i view the torn avatar as "the player", and any game actions are "player" actions: things that are played out. i consider user as the device that the human is supposed to interact with, and by extension, the human (or maliciously, the bot). so sending unsanctioned user requests isn't allowed (stated in the rules)
(still think i am an ignorant?)
previously, this can only be achieved by sending in your user request at the last millisecond and hoping to god that lag doesn't kill your request. now, it's done server side. hooray.
This is the basis for my whole argument on this thread: it would be nice to have the server take in scheduling, to eliminate lag or data drops. As some users chimed in, too much server side automation isn't fun either. There's got to be a balance.
I am not offended, but I am annoyed that you are providing no quotes (if bogie gave a public statement against player character automation) and putting words inside Torn mouth. Assumptions are assumptions, not fact. It's a good guess that the rules imply no player (character) automation, but to me, the rules explicitly state no user automation: two distinct and different issues.
note: i view the torn avatar as "the player", and any game actions are "player" actions: things that are played out. i consider user as the device that the human is supposed to interact with, and by extension, the human (or maliciously, the bot). so sending unsanctioned user requests isn't allowed (stated in the rules)
(still think i am an ignorant?)