Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

illegal Script PT Using Chaining Scripts

Started by MadWolf [376657] on in Graveyard.

205 replies · 5.59k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 206 / 206 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ahab [1735214]
Quicker cycling of the supplied player list
Less players needed on the supplied player list

Mugs give 0.75%(?) respect

Not that hard to see why
daCampa [169777]
The system currently auto-leaves because before that change people would stay for 5mins bedore pressing hospitalize to keep someone doen longer in wars.

It changed to 30s and auto-leaves to not punish the attacker for letting the timer run out.

Ched didn't make it auto-leave because it's better to recycle targets lol, and if you think you have something about chaining to teach mlkey you're very wrong.

Last but not least, nice edit, if I don't reply within 2mins its obviousl because I cant handlr your intelect and not because I'm doing something else.

I do confess I can't handle your intellect however, but only because I'm not trained to deal with mentally handicapped people.
Ahab [1735214]
Ah not talking about bots derp

My reasons stand for a chain bot

No need for Extreme Flaming though, but you have played for over 5k days so is to be expected
daCampa [169777]
It's not a bot it' a feature that runs on the server side of Torn if it doesn't have any input from our side.

If that is botting, companies are botting because they run on a clock. Territory respect too...
Ahab [1735214]
I mean the thread is about a bot I just didn't read enough of the thread drift and just assumed were still talking about them
Hermit [997432]
So far no PT fam member in jail since the creation of this thread

But going by some posts its guilty until proven innocent, i swear isn't it suppose to be the other way around?
daCampa [169777]
You worked hard for both the insult and the R-

Stop editing posts, start reading before talking shit, and start saying something coherent and constructive.
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]
I’m not sure if this script is illegal or if it’s known as cheating, but PT has been cheating from the very start, which includes sharing accounts/RMT/multis etc

I sent the following screenshots to staff and they investigated this, but sadly because it happened ages ago, nothing could have been done. The point of me posting here is not to get PT in trouble, but so torn can see that they’re all hypocrites for calling other factions cheaters when they’re doing the same. Old news but it happened!

It’s in Portuguese, but if you look carefully, PT basically has/had an offsite where the trusted members talked about what to do with the accounts that have gone inactive, who would use it and who’d get the stuff which benefitted their gameplays etc.

[image: media.discordapp.net]


[image: media.discordapp.net]

The above screenshot is translated into English:

[image: media.discordapp.net]


This is the screenshot where it was decided which members would get the points from the inactive account that was then later shared between multiple players:

[image: media.discordapp.net]

Another screenshot that shows the transfer of FHCs to Einstein from one of PT’s shared accounts:

[image: media.discordapp.net]

Another screenshot which doesn’t really make sense to me but whatever:

[image: media.discordapp.net]
Ahab [1735214]
Nah as long as the post still says basically the same thing and the option is there edits will be used hell I might even edit it to say something completely different just for you

edit - god deCampa no need to try ddos the site
Bojak [135372]
i think for me and a lot of other people this is a clear case of conflict of interest. Sure this script is breaking the rules and yes it needs to be taken care of. I would suggest next time not being a war with them if you are going to report them. you can also have someone else do it so your faction isnt tied to this matter that you speak of. just my 2 cents.