Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

StarCraft

Started by Sarah-Kerrigan [2208932] on in Gaming.

10 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sarah-Kerrigan [2208932]
Thought id see how many people like to play StarCraft or just admire StarCraft. i really just finish a computer a couple months ago so im gonna be playing StarCraft again,kinda wondering if the cartoon skin thing is worth it.butt anyway im looking forward to getting caught up on i all.on side note is heroes of the storm worth playing?
Crushedbear [2444698]
The first thing I thought of when I saw your name was Kerrigan from Starcraft! My brothers and myself loved the game growing up! I was definitely a Zerg fan, also a Protoss was fun. I never like Terrain.

I also enjoyed Command and Conquer, and Age of Empires.
Sarah-Kerrigan [2208932]
Thanks thats what i was going for is a good name to remember. i played as tarrain alot as a kid loved he flying places. protoss is byfar he best tho flying carriers for he win.
Basil_Drizzle [440317]
Yeah on and off.

The original ages back with a friend.

I could only beat Brood wars campaign by peaking at the map and slowing down the game speed, that shit got hard.

SC2 I played through a couple times, its decent. Never really placed in my matches because it stressed me out way too much when i realize I should've expanded 40 seconds ago and i might be f**ked. Although i did sink a fair bit into the coop.

Good games overall.
Alien [2052982]
Starcraft is one of the few games I played back in the day that I have always revisited over the years and continue to play. Back in the day it was a lot of fun and a lot more to it than the game itself if you played on bnet. Clans, bots, channel wars.... the good ol'days before they got rid of private channels and bots which only ended up killing a big part of the community but people still play it so yeah... pretty amazing game.

I have the cartoon skin... no regrets haha
Sarah-Kerrigan [2208932]
i couldnt do the cartoon skin lol hope you like it tho ive been trying to revisit it it super fun playing the remastered cant wait to start playing 2 again