Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack - Interrogation Error

Started by Fitz11 [2469897] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fitz11 [2469897]
Hi there,

I've been trying to attempt the Mission for Duke where I Attack Nitro23 and then interrogate her to get a safe combination.

The last 2 times I attempted the Interrogation (post-fight) the window has frozen on the loading graphic.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/pcJ9HLO

I've left it for 5+ minutes on this screen with no luck and when I refresh the page it just takes me to the Fight Log screen.