Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hit markers

Started by Crytzch [2226895] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Crytzch [2226895]
I just noticed today that I'm not seeing the hit/miss markers when I attack someone. If you'll notice on the attached screenshot, no hits or misses have been reflected on the screen even though the control log shows a hit. I don't know if this is a bug or if Torn has finally made me lose my mind.

https://snipboard.io/H0OVp1.jpg