Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Last words.

Started by Nadbash [2183654] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 676 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nadbash [2183654]
What do you want your last words to be, like if someone pulled a gun on you and said "Any last words?"

For me it'd be "Dicks out for Harambe." Not only would the killer have to explain to the cops that those were my last words, but then they'd have to explain it to my wife and that would haunt her for the rest of her days,
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
Those are some strange last words..

I'd want mine to be something clever or witty like "promise me you'll delete my hard drive" but I'm pretty sure my actual last words would be "please don't shoot me"..
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
Please tell DUD... Change your name, bitch.

Putting all cucking aside, I believe my last words would be "oh, shit". I've had a few of them in my life. Mostly involving a car.
Twitter [2309219]
"I came into this world naked, and I intend to go out the same way....now please, be a sport and turn your back while I get undressed."

Bye Felicia.