Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[100+] Vault Options.

Started by WhiteRabbit [2162711] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 359 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

WhiteRabbit [2162711]
Hello.
I've made this post about 1 year ago and I've waited in patience for a sign.
I admit I've had a "reply" to it but it could as easy translate in "keep your hopes up for the next 10 years".
This is the original post: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16085318&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19172221

What I suggested is for PI vault to have a log just like factions have when it comes to deposits and withdrawals.

Looking forward for a response.

Mentions: Vault options

Stewie [1494547]
I expect bogie's response was fairly adequate in this situation, but perhaps Joe can provide a response on the suggestion:
What I suggested is for PI vault to have a log just like factions have when it comes to deposits and withdrawals.

Thanks.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I don't think it'd be a problem to add 'Scroll down to load more' functionality on recent vault transactions. We could also show the most recent 50 by default.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I'll pass this to Alexander's team for when they have some time.


I expect the first instalment of a user-visible activity log will be here in January!
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
Now you can see the full list of the vault transactions since the beginning
Changes will be applied after the release next week
Thanks
WhiteRabbit [2162711]
you think it can be done via pages like the events instead of them loading in one single page?
takes absolute ages to load this way.
like 10 or 20 entries on page.