I have achieved a personal goal of obtaining a cash flow of 100 million dollars. I thought it would take a few years to obtain honestly, butI have achieved my goal in a little over a month. I had a rocky start in torn a hook up gone wrong scammed out of 20m, yet here I stand on the other end of the dark tunnel. I'm not trying to be heroic or anything like that but if I can achieve this goal in a months time then any new player can, gotta give thanks to all who have helped me to this point. I thank you so very much.
Goal completed
Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Congrats! :)
Yes Fight through the pain because the awards are worth it
can't wait for my first 100mill, you're a true inspiration.
obtaining a cash flow of 100 million dollars
Does that mean 100m per week from passive investments?
If yes, that's pretty good, I've only hit 400m myself recently
Got it thru begging I guess, begged me, when I said no he blocked and ignored me, quite a sensitive little boy
i also got my networth of 100m+ (money in faction bank) by begging and just being smart theres nothing wrong with it
I asked link for items to help me a few days ago, doesnt mean I was begging.
I do not have a passive investment plan. Pure luck if you wanna call it that.
Just keep scaling up and you'll be a multi billionaire before even a year has passed.
Prove your worth to your faction and if they're a decent lot you'll gain an online family.
That's what happened for me anyway and there's no reason you cant pull it off too.
Good luck bud. :)
Prove your worth to your faction and if they're a decent lot you'll gain an online family.
That's what happened for me anyway and there's no reason you cant pull it off too.
Good luck bud. :)
Thank you. My next goal is classified but I can say this, I got big plans
200 mil?
Thats classified info friends.
that is kinda the definition of begging XD cuz you were asking him to give it to you for free
im quite sure that link meant there was something wrong with the person begging in this instance
and i was saying there is nothing wrong
no you were saying there is nothing wrong with the act of begging, but im saying there is something wrong with the person begging.
Quite misleading to say "a cash flow of 100 million dollars"...
Careful you'll confuse "her".
then i'll get called racist :3