Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Attachments? Got 'em.

Started by Andyman [471591] on in Achievements.

19 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
132
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
50 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Andyman [471591] ×1

Andyman [471591]
I finally achieved my +3 year goal of obtaining all the weapon attachments!!! Beer is on me tonight!

The opportunity cost (energy waste) related to acquiring the 57,000ish mission credits necessary to complete this goal was tremendous... especially with the huge nerf to scopes/pods that was released relatively recently. (RIP tripod) To any new player reading this who is serious about warring, I encourage you to stick to completing missions that don't require much energy and only purchase/equip the tactical lights and lasers.
[image: i.imgur.com]

I originally set out to purchase as many weapon attachments as quickly as possible to hedge against future merit releases and for the potential release of higher-level scopes/lasers/lights/pods/mags... like a 150mw laser + drum magazine...

Seeing as that hasn't happened, I'm giving thought to my next +3-year-missions-related-goal. I've narrowed it down to one of two options:

Option #1: Acquire all of the books

Option #2: Hoard special ammo to test if a player can get more than 10,000 of a certain type of special ammo. (I own a BAG block, but would likely have to join a 10* Gun Shop to have a chance at getting this done in a reasonable amount of time... ugh)

Thanks for reading,
- Andyman
Nemesis [2163874]
I just came here for the free beer I kept hearing about...

EDIT:

You were sent 10x Bottle of Beer from Andyman with the message: Cheers!

Now I can go to sleep a happy man :D

Mentions: Andyman [471591]

Scarley [2261969]
To any new player reading this who is serious about warring, I encourage you to stick to completing missions that don't require much energy and only purchase/equip the tactical lights and lasers.
Fatbears [2197270]
Andyman, amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing if you can hits 10k ammo.

I'll start doing the easy missions for only lazers and lights.
Mystique- [2013744]
Congrats you beat me by alot lol :(

MODS I NEED
100mw Laser
Thermal Sight
Large Suppressor
Hair trigger
Improved Choke
Full Choke