I entertained faction with pics of the sock I was knitting during a 7 hour chain watching stint. There must be other Torn knitters, surely?
Any knitters?
Started by Harvey_Nobum [2215608] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Pixie- [2342246] Reporter
· 8 likes ·
I crochet a little... Not often though. Last year I crochet some baby blankets for a community project. [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] - White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter
· 5 likes ·
https://www.ravelry.com/projects/RLNDS I finished the LLama No Drama today... [image: images4-f.ravelrycache.com] - Roxy [2308983]
· 4 likes ·
that men have Iow IeveIs of patience
I mean, I haven't knitted in a very long time but it is enjoyable.
I knit and crochet. I've started making crochet tapestries for my children.
I can't seem to get my picture to post. But I just made a Nine tales fox with a cherry tree. It's funny how I can make an intricate design but can't post a picture on a computer.
I can't seem to get my picture to post. But I just made a Nine tales fox with a cherry tree. It's funny how I can make an intricate design but can't post a picture on a computer.
Wow! That sounds fantastic. I need to get back to knitting. I know how to crochet but prefer the patterns for knitting.
Knitting can be beautiful, but quite frustrating for me. My son was able to help me with the link. If you want to take a look at it. I like sharing my work and seeing what other people come up with also. So if you have anything you'd like to share, I'd love to see it. I made 3 tapestries 2019 and I'm starting a new one now. This one is Crochet.
https://gyazo.com/bd21740ac3636dadf7d2fcffc6564f8a
https://gyazo.com/bd21740ac3636dadf7d2fcffc6564f8a
Wow! That's really beautiful. Sadly I don't have pictures of any of my projects.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=52&t=16137745&b=0&a=0&to=19957128 that's awesome.
Ravelry is a kind of Facebook for knitters. A good place to find patterns and show off finished items.
Ravelry is a kind of Facebook for knitters. A good place to find patterns and show off finished items.
I don't know that I'd be able to show it off there, I mean it's my pattern that I made, but not my picture and I don't know how that, works copyright and all. A little advice maybe?
I love ravelry! I just chose my next project from there.
I used to knit but due to other works could not do it in like 3 years
Yea, I understand that
I crochet a little... Not often though.
Last year I crochet some baby blankets for a community project.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Last year I crochet some baby blankets for a community project.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
for such hobbies, the internet has really made a difference. well for those that remember such a time without.
I learned how to crochet by watching youtube videos.
So, other than Cel (and Hoch, who doesn't count), everyone who posted above me has self-idenfied as a female.
...in a knitting thread.
That's not bias - that's just scientific observation.
...wait... I just said "knitting THREAD"!!!
-People, that's genius!
...in a knitting thread.
That's not bias - that's just scientific observation.
...wait... I just said "knitting THREAD"!!!
-People, that's genius!
im Iearning how to crotchet xd bought a 7mm hook so struggIng with the square stiches rn. faiIng at fIowers but he at Ieast i've made a circIe and sorta made a coaster
That is awesome Roxy! so much fun... stitching the blocks together - less fun lol...
Would love to see what you make.
My little blocks..
[image: i.imgur.com]
Would love to see what you make.
My little blocks..
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]I started Iearning about 4 days ago xd
Well done.
Lovely colour too =D
Lovely colour too =D
Wait are you being sexist? Cause I've seen male knitters. And...knitting....Thread.....That got me rolling. So funny.