There are currently 315 logistic companies in the game, which has a staffing demand of over 3200 high work stat players.
When and how will the logistics company bubble pop?
Everyone and their brother with 2b of cash wants to get their hands on a printing press that gives them 50 to 60m a day gross.
It is already a frustrating market to try to keep your companies loyally staffed, and it is causing wages to continue to drive up making people jump ship from other high work stat companies to make a quick buck.
How have the other 4 or 5 high work staff companies weathered the introduction of logistic companies?
Anyone want to take a guess at how this is going to balance out?
Any thoughts why 315 money printing companies haven't crashed the economy yet?
Any speculation on what might be implemented to balance the cash injection from logistic companies?
50 - 60m per day? Do they like have bots working for them and no ad budget.
Gross, not net.
If you're not making 50 to 60m a day gross, you're not running the logistics company properly.
It will crash on it's own when the supply of productivity boosts exceeds the number of active companies (very soon). It's what happens when you give a nuclear bomb to morons
Ahem... ;o)
$15m per day I did recall... though $50m seems new, unless if it's like employees letting them and then they play poker or something and win ig and then distribute the plunder at the end of the day
Folks'd be asking for $3m - $6m (and this one dude a $7m per day).
...But of course UNT will persevere through the dissaster and come out on top as we always do XD
You think the value of a logistics is derived from the productivity boost?
Has nothing to do with productivity boost. The global contract is MRP’d at 50 mill so do the math
What productivity boost???
Speed gains is where its at...
No, i think the quantity of logistics is derived from the producitivity boost, key difference
I'd say the reason there are so many logistics is they're basically printing presses. There are logs out there with 10 employees who are earning 25m a day after wages and advertising.
What is 20m in 23 days?
$460m
So basically, i am earning almost as much as a "super printing press" with far less efficiency and no advertising
hmmm.... nice to know
I run one of the top 2* logistics, and also the youngest 2* logistics. Getting employees is very difficult, and I predict that eventually 2/3 of the newer logistics will fail and not pass 3*, it's very difficult to run one and requires an immense amount of time spent hiring workers.
Today I just passed the 10m profit per day mark, but still have lost around 50m in wages an advertising over the course of starting this up and my company is one of the best ones for it's age
Lol ^
Oof just looked that over and my writing skills are garbage while I’m on mobile, essentially what I was try to say is running a logistics ain’t easy :P
That 10m profit per day mark should have been passed since day 1.
Sorry to say that.
Logistics is the easiest company I have ever run. And op is right I am just printing cash.
Anyone struggling with this shouldn't be a director.
The company isn’t tough to run in some aspects, but finding employees takes a lot of time even if you have recruiters helping you.
as dalazadar said in the original post, there are way to many companies and not enough active employees, so I’m predicting most newer logistics will fail from not having enough workers.