Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

403 forbidden?

Started by Flatearthzomb [2378821] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Flatearthzomb [2378821]
Anyone else getting a 403 forbidden pop up when hitting the home button?

i keep having this happen and bypass with the secondary home icon on the bar.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
You should just need to complete a captcha to resolve this. Try relogging please or restarting your browser.

It's just protections in place temporarily in order to ensure attacks are mitigated.
Sagramor [1908287]
I did the captcha, selected all the buses, verified, said it had failed try again, then loaded up the index.php anyways. Seems like a bug.
marric [1090374]
I have the same problem here too...
I can acces on my phone, but not on my Laptop :/
A recaptcha does not appear either.
Chigos [1632726]
Same here, but the other way around:
I cannot access on my desktop: immediately the 403 forbidden notification, without a chance of doing a captcha.
But I can access Torn without any problems on my phone. Very annoying, especially during chains...
marric [1090374]
give it a try with another browser, Google Chrome doesn't work for me anymore, I switched to Internet Explorer now ... it works