I am getting request forbidden by administrative rules when logging back on to my main computer. I log can log onto the game threw a new computer and my phone. Can someone help me out please of why this is happening.
getting 403 forbidden code
Started by Slovich [2140291] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tipsy [1160609]
· 2 likes ·
I had the same for hours and then someone else suggested going to https://www.torn.com/index.php and now it works fine
Same, cant fly back from rehab... just post in the forums :(
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I had the same for hours and then someone else suggested going to https://www.torn.com/index.php and now it works fine
I am having the same problem.
Specifically, I get 403 when going to torn.com via chrome, firefox, and brave browsers
they all sits at the 'checking your browser, wait 5 seconds' page for about 2-3 seconds, then shows 403
but for some reason, no problems using edge browser
also can confirm that torn.com/index.php works fine everywhere
Specifically, I get 403 when going to torn.com via chrome, firefox, and brave browsers
they all sits at the 'checking your browser, wait 5 seconds' page for about 2-3 seconds, then shows 403
but for some reason, no problems using edge browser
also can confirm that torn.com/index.php works fine everywhere
thank you so much for that info and it worked
still not working for me but maybe because i am flying?
no idea how i was able to get into torn to fly back but it worked then back to 403 error.
no idea how i was able to get into torn to fly back but it worked then back to 403 error.
Haveing the same problem but was able to log in by logging into the forums then saw Tipsy link and that also works.
But it would be nice be able to log onto torn.com
But it would be nice be able to log onto torn.com
I am experiencing the same issue on my main browser on mobile. It works fine on Chrome, though. My main browser is Kiwi Browser.
Edit: and using Tipsy's link resolved the issue for me as well.
Edit: and using Tipsy's link resolved the issue for me as well.
Same exact thing happened for me as well.
Okay, I decided to try the old clear browser, removed all history. I went straight to torn. fingers crossed.
Try clearing the cache on the affected device / browser please, for anyone still experiencing it?
Does not help, as it happens even in incognito mode
So, what I think you have to do is ensure the URL being accessed is "www.torn.com", instead of "torn.com"
Yep, www.torn.com - ok. But I think there should be a 301 or 302 redirect in that case (torn.com >> www.torn.com)
I'm getting the 403 too. www.torn.com still works. Why is this happening Stewie?
I had to change my saved link to http://www.torn.com/index.php from www.torn.com and now I can get into any time.
This should be resolved now, but if there's persisting issues for anyone, send bogie a message.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16142541&start=0&to=20009557
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16142541&start=0&to=20009557
Thanks.