Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad split

Started by marcose [722853] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
marcose [722853]
Game 063c14f92d0e4c3b4df63152708bf5started
The preflop Two cards dealt to each player
marcose posted $1,000,000
Name posted small blind $500,000
California posted big blind $1,000,000
marcose checked
MikePence folded
madvillain folded
-Toyboy- folded
Darkwildkitty folded
Pepys raised $6000000 to $6,000,000
Name folded
California called $5,000,000
marcose called $5,000,000
The flop: First three cards are nowshown.
California checked
marcose checked
Pepys bet $10,000,000
California folded
marcose called $10,000,000
The turn: The fourth card is shown.
marcose checked
Pepys bet $20,000,000
marcose called $20,000,000
The river: The fifth card is shown.
marcose checked
Pepys checked
Pepys won $78,500,000 Two Pairs:Jacks and Sixes [6c, Jc, Jh, 6h, 4h]


Wed 18:21:30 - 05/02/20
Connected to: Server: Php3
Poker
Pop outFullscreenSoundThemeStatistics


·
·
·
·

063c14f92d0e4c3b4df63152708bf5is the hand make a report





Please look into this. it was a bad split. I had 69 and pepys had 64. He won with JJ664
I had JJ669
I should have won.

Thanks

78,500,000


ashev [1996908] Admin Staff
Hello, according to server logs your cards was hearts-9,spades-8.
I don't find any issue winning was right
marcose [722853]
wow I had 6 9 not 8 and 9. so your basically telling me that torn is still shit and you guys can't get your software right. figures. how absurd