Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FINISHED!!! DONE!!

Started by manic [1554958] on in Attacking.

45 replies · 891 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1554958 [1554958] ×4

manic [1554958]
PLEASE STOP I DON'T NEED ANY MORE!!

Update 05 Feb - Need losses because I'm lazy - 350k a time


I'll pay on events as soon as I possibly can, but don't worry if it's NOT IMMEDIATE!!! I WILL GET TO YOU, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO PESTER ME!!

THIS IS AIMED AT THE SOLITARY HITTERS - CAN I POLITELY ASK THAT YOU PLEASE JUST DO YOUR HIT(S) AND WAIT FOR PAYMENT? YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO A SINGLE HIT AND THEN SPEND 20 MINUTES CHATTING TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FOR YOUR NEXT HIT!!

FiredGuy [2461188]
  • You were sent $4,200,000 from manic with the message: x12 thanks 21:08:59 05/02/20
  • You were sent $1,050,000 from manic with the message: x3 - thanks 18:50:19 05/02/20

Mentions: manic [1554958]