Not doing any more lotteries. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Deleted -
Started by MicrowaveMan [2465721] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
(Closed)
What happened to all torn people's new sshemes generated to scam
Everyone is doing scamming
Scamming is against the rules in ID, he's not scamming
bump
20slots or people x 500k = 10m = worth 20+ xanax and he gives out 10 xanax no profit made xD
Why don't people just ask Bogie or a mod to roll the number generator. Boom no chance of scam
bump
i asked Bogie to do mine and he said he doesnt do that sort of thing
What about TwentyFourSeven or other really trusted/ vouched members of the game.
Umm... how is 10m equal to 20+ xanax in any way?
bump
Omg woooooooooo
Mine xanax, mine xanax, mine xanax
Mine xanax, mine xanax, mine xanax
people would feel more comfy if you didn't have 100mil in ticket sales for it.
Hm... hm sorry what? that's how lottery works. He's giving the winner 3 donator packs 100m - 75m = he's making a profit of 25m
You know bingo and other lottos IRL? I don't see pople complaining to the companies organizining them. I'm probaly kinda biased towards to poster as I have won the previous lottery
You know bingo and other lottos IRL? I don't see pople complaining to the companies organizining them. I'm probaly kinda biased towards to poster as I have won the previous lottery
bump
Hello everyone, just to be clear if Crispy scams ( pretty sure he wouldn't) or doesn't do the lottery i will take full responsibility for it and either do the lotto or send refunds. this lotto is guaranteed by me personally.
Graved at OP's request.